An underground utility survey is the location and position of conductive & non-conductive services using ground penetrating radar and electromagnetic instruments. Using highly experienced teams of surveyors, with diverse technical backgrounds and industry experience, we can provide a prompt, efficient and consistently competitive service which is tailored to your needs.
SEP has extended the utility services section of the business to incorporate the needs of our clients and has branched out into deep ground penetrating surveys. This type of survey supports our surveyor’s investigations in locating geological faults, mine shafts, voids and deep utility services. We provide a wide range of underground services from a mark out to full mapping and drainage supported with our in-house CAD & BIM technicians we have everything under one roof.
Our expertise includes:
* Underground utility detection and mapping
* Electronic trail holes surveys
* Drainage connectivity surveys
* Ground penetrating radar surveys
* We are industry experts and truly a one stop shop for your Utility, Drainage & Surveying needs.